Today, I have a list of possibly unrelated things for you. These are also things that could become blog posts on their own, so if you’d like to know something more about them, let me know and I’ll expound.
1. My life looks literally nothing like I imagined it.
2. I’m a devout Christian. But I believe in the seperation of church and state. And I’m not patriotic.
3. I’ve got leggings. I’ve got little to no idea what to do with them.
4. I’m pretty sure my spiritual life needs a kick in the pants.
5. I’m equally certain my diet and fitness life needs a kick in the pants.
6. I’m not sure, and it becomes increasingly important, how to deal with people that I love who do things that I believe are wrong. Or heck, people that I don’t love, or don’t even know.
7. I need book suggestions. And possibly a book club. And to find out how to get a library card in Louisiana.
I didn’t say it would be a long list. Or a particularly attractive list. Or an exciting list, but it’s all I’ve got today.